Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finally- a few photos

These are just a few of the cookies that Danelle and the girls and I made before Christmas. It was so much fun having them come down to bake and make candy. We all filled several plates to give to neighbors and friends.


These are just a couple of spots that show some of my decorations. I love our rock fireplace wall, and enjoy putting greenry up there and lights to show it off. The old window is on top of my kitchen cabinets and I love it. It came from my parents...


This was Sally and Reta dipping chocolates at Jason & Sally's home the first weekend of December. We had sooo much fun. Sally thinks she's pretty special getting to learn candy making from such experts as my mother and Reta.



This is an old window (again from my mom's) that I cut vinyl lettering for and made the wreath. We donated it to the Rupert Sharing and Caring. A man that works with Janell at Farm Bureau actually bought it, so that was pretty cool.
I'll load more as soon as WalMart gets their machine working again so I can pick up my CD...




No comments: