Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Christmas quilts




This year, I read on a blog that a lady had decided to make a Christmas quilt for each of her beds, and I thought that would be so cool...so I made three quilts.  I loved the triangle one, but there's a story to it.  I made it, and put a white border on EACH triangle.  When I got done, I kept thinking it just didn't look right.  So I read the pattern several times, and thought I'd still done it right.  Then I made a lap size one, and finally figured out there was only supposed to be one white strip between the triangles.  But, I thought...mine's a queen size quilt...I'm not ripping that apart.  BUT.,.. I did.  I just wasn't happy with it.  Steph got the smaller one I made.  Loved the gift one, but not super happy about the hashtag one...I may gift that one and make myself another one...some day.

No comments: