Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Babies, Babies, Babies


Maddy is such a little chubby cheeked baby.  You just want to pinch those cheeks.  And she has dimples.  She is such a doll.


Kierra likes to find Trev's shoes and try to walk in them.  It's a little comical.


Maddy had to go back in the hospital for an overnight stay due to Jaundice.  She was perfectly content to lay, with her arms spread wide.  But, it wasn't so easy for her mother.  Danelle was pretty upset.  Ellie came and spent the night with me, and then we went up Saturday morning and did a little cleaning while we waited for Gary and Danelle to bring her home.


Kierra is always so good about posing for photos.  She likes coming to our house, and we LOVE having her.




More photos of Maddy.  I went up to help Danelle, so I got lots of hugs and cuddling.


I don't get to see Jaicee as much as I'd like, but isn't she beautiful.  She's a mini Juan.

No comments: