Saturday, February 14, 2015

Christmas Eve


I baked a double batch of cinnamon rolls so we could have hot chocolate and rolls after we all opened our gifts.  They turned out way good.


I decided to give CJ the old bubble gum machine that we've had forever.  He seemed to be the only one interested in it.  Jeff helped me figure out a new "top" for it since we had lost it somewhere.  I think CJ was happy to get it?
















I hate the fact that I didn't get any photos of all the decorations we did for our "Frozen" theme.  Dave made mountains and trees (he cut them out of plywood and painted them himself), it was just so cute.  We hung snowflakes from helium filled balloons to look like it was snowing...snowflakes all over the blue tablecloths...Had a great time.  Also glad we don't have to do it again for a few years!

No comments: