Saturday, March 15, 2014

Minite to Win It Challenge


The challenge for the retreat this week was:  "minute to win it".  Make a project, layout, card, whatever in 30-60 minutes.  I started with a sketch and used photos that I took when Jeff and I went to Jarbidge, NV one fall.  Everything was just so beautiful.  I loved all these photos and wanted to use as many as I could.


This is the two page layout I did.



I started at 5:35 one morning and worked until 6:00



 I sorted my photos first, and picked out the background papers and decided where to put them.




 
 
This is how much I got done in the first 1/2 hour.
 
This was that evening when I started again, so I could finish it.
 
 



I thought it turned out pretty well for not spending a ton of time on it.  Not much in embellishments since I had so many photos.

No comments: