Sunday, September 23, 2012

September exchange card #4









Well, this is my last September exchange card.  I always have so much fun making the Christmas cards and tags.  I always hate to quit.  We only have two more months of the exchange I guess, because Janell said she is not doing it next year.
I'm thinking that I will start an exchange, so I invite everyone to work with me on it.  I would sure love to get more people involved.  I don't care if you make one set or several.  I will be posting some themes shortly so the people in Soda and Pocatello have time to get some made and sent down.  Please let me know if you are interested.
I've been in Soda Springs for my sister's birthday this past week.  My mom and I drove up on Sunday evening and came back on Wednesday.  I went to excercise class with Doris every morning and then we mainly worked on cards.  I'll be posting some photos of the ones I made later.  I finished October's and Novembers exchange cards and then made: Halloween, Sympathy, Birthday, Christmas...
Doris had a new set of stamps and I just googled the stamp name and found a couple of cute cards , so she & I made them.  That was pretty fun. We quilted on Tuesday for most of the day and they got two quilts off.  Mine will go on about the middle of October.  Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Braquel's wedding was awesome.  They did such a great job of putting it on.  I'll post some photos as soon as I get some.  She was so gorgeous.  What a great time.

No comments: