Sunday, September 2, 2012

Going green layout







"going green" in this day and age doesn't mean the same as it does to me.  I love summer and all the garden produce and I was excited to participate in a photo challenge that Ashley and Merlynn did last summer.  These are some of the photos for "summer".  I actually loved most all of these photos.
Too bad we didn't do a challenge again this year, because I've really fallen down on the job of getting photos.  Seems like I need that extra push!

2 comments:

Creative Day said...

Me too! I am ashamed to admit how few pictures I have taken this summer! We'll have to work on another challenge!

The life of a 2nd grader said...

I have to agree, I haven't taken many pictures either, my project life is in bad shape. Maybe we should do a fall challenge