Thursday, September 13, 2012

September exchange card #2










This was my second exchange card for Septemeber.  I always love making the Christmas cards and tags.  It's one of my favorite exchanges.  Not sure why, other than I guess I love Christmas.  Maybe I had better break out the Christmas music.
I got the back for my new quilt made.  Finally.  I will be going to Soda Sunday afternoon so it's about time.  I haven't started planning anything to take with me though, so I'd better get with it.
Last night I crocheted a stocking cap...I have to help at a service project meeting tonight so I thought I'd better make sure I still remembered how to make them.  I also made a receiving blanket to donate.  And a couple of headbands for babies.  I'll pick up some onsies to go with them today.
Danelle called and asked me to drop off my steam oven at Stokes today.  I can't believe Braquel's wedding is only two days away now. 


No comments: