Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mini Album




These little booklets came from one of my vendors, and we laid them on the counter at work for quite awhile...no one ever picked them up or wanted them.  I kept thinking...what could I do with those.  So, I brought them all home and have had them in my closet forever.  When I started my challenges for the retreat, I decided I would make a mini-album out of one of them.  One of the challenges was to use scrapbooking supplies for something more than a layout or card.  Of course, a mini-album is pretty close to a layout, so I ended up doing some other things also.  But....I have 11 more of these, and anyone is welcome to give me a call and say they want one....love to get rid of them and I thought it turned out way cute.  I used photos from Ellie and Treven's visit to the pumpkin patch.


This was to just give you an over view of the little album.  Not real big, but fun to flip through.  One thing I would do different, is to do the back of each page (upside down)so that when you flipped it you didn't have to turn the book over.  I made each page going the same direction and then when I put it together discovered it would have been better the other way.


This is the cover.  I loved the jeweled "autumn"...got it at Michael's for $1.00. 
























This is part of the album, so I'll finish showing you the rest tomorrow.  Remember to call me if you want one of these booklets to cover and do something fun with.

No comments: