Monday, April 2, 2012

Just thinking

I usually post things I've made, but today I would just like to share a couple of thoughts. 
I have been reading Danny's life story, and it was quite interesting.  I have kept journals a few times in my life, but never consistently.  I don't really remember all that much from when I was young.  I hear as you get older, you start remembering earlier memories...I'm hoping I do, because it would be nice to write them down for my kids.  I don't even tell stories of when I was young very often.
I would love to write my life story, but I suppose it's a little late to start on that.  I just hope my children know how much I love them.
I have started reading Uncle Jay's life story now, and it is really fascinating.  He was at Pearl Harbor when the Japanese bombed it.  He had a career in the U.S. Navy, and he tells of his duties and the different ships he served on. 
At any rate, it has made me stop and think about my family and how much they all mean to me. 

No comments: