Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ribbons

Before the retreat, I went to Twin Falls and visited "Scrappin' Girlfriends".  I love going there.  If you are ever in Twin Falls, Idaho, you should check it out.  They have tons of inspirational items around the store.  And they let you take photos if you are buying the stuff to make any of it.  I love that!  So often, I buy the stuff and then when I get home (six months to a year later) I can't remember how it was put together.  Anyway...they had this awesome ribbons for .25 a yard.  I was buying some, and she asked if I knew how to make it crinkled...no!  You just wet it and scrunch it up and let it dry.  Then it's crinkled and great looking.  I bought a bunch and crinkled it and then cut a couple of yards of fall colors to put in the welcome bags for the retreat.  I sure hope everyone liked it.  I sure love, love, love it!

No comments: