Monday, October 24, 2011

Recipe books for gifts

 I'm only showing one recipe.  I included several with each book and extra page protectors so they can add their own favorite recipes.


 This was the first book I made.


 Number 2.
Number 3.











This is what it looked like once I had put it in a gift bag and put the apron with it.  It's always nice to fill it in with tissue paper.



Hopefully you can tell there is actually three different recipe books.  I made these to give as gifts.  A couple went to girls that live in our neighborhood, and I included some muffins tins with one, and pizza pans and a cutter with the other one.  The last one, went to my nephew's daughter who got married a couple of weeks ago.  I made her an apron to go with hers.  She acted pretty tickled with it...I sure hope so.  I just love her!  These are such fun things to make, and I hope the people that get them like them as much as I love the ones I have.

1 comment:

allthingsrobbin said...

Lois-Love the recipe books! You do awesome work!