Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A few photos


This is just a photo of dill in my mother's garden.  I think I was working on the "days of summer" photos or something like that.  I know I really enjoyed doing the challenges that Ashley came up with and would sure like to start something again.  It makes me get the camera out and "think and play".


Mesa Falls on one of our drives.  It was just so beautiful.


Again...down in mom's garden.  I was taking photos...but eating all of the ones that were ripe.  I think she was gone, or I probably would have been in trouble!


This is some queen ann's lace on our way through to Mesa Falls.  Sometimes I take some great photos and then never do anything with them.  Just thought maybe I'd share a few.
Last night my good friend Liz came over and spent the evening crafting with me.  Thanks....what a treat.  It's been awhile since I've had someone come over and work with me.  Loved the time together.
I've been sewing like crazy, trying to finish my quilt top. I'm getting there...finally.  I have the center done, the middle border, but it seems to be bigger than it's supposed to be, so I've quit for the evening.  I'll hit it again tomorrow night.

No comments: