Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September exchange card #2


My second card was a tri-fold.  I've had these cut out for a long time, and decided this was a good time to use them up.  I wasn't crazy about the paper...it's old...what can I say.  But, when I got finished with them, I actually liked them.  I made about 10 of them, because I had that many cards already cut and folded up.  They come in handy though.


I love using pink and brown together and thought this turned out cute.  Loved the pretty cupcake tray with all the cupcakes on it.  Decided to put it on a tag so it stood out a little.





Hope you are enjoying the wonderful fall weather we're having.  They say we might get rain by Friday...I'm loving this warm fall weather though.
I was out to McCain's walking around (one the roof of plant 1 and out to the waste water treatment plant) and it was just beautiful.  Had lunch at the Chadwick.  It was actually pretty good.  Glad they are open again.

No comments: