Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September exchange card #1










The theme for the exchange this month was "Fun Folds".  I, of course, looked on-line for some ideas, and it's amazing what you can come up with.  I'm always so impressed with the ideas that people come up with.
This first one, was pretty fun to make.  I watched a UTube video on it, and had to keep going back to get the correct measurements.  But, I loved how it turned out.  Of course, it's one you would probably have to deliver in person as it's fairly bulky...what with the big ribbon and all.  But, I loved making it, loved the paper, loved the outcome.
I've been working on cutting out more rag quilts for the grandsons this year.  I got another one started last night, but not completely cut-out, as I got involved with cleaning out and straightening the whole closet....still not happy with it, but....I couldn't spend any more time on it.

No comments: