Sunday, September 25, 2011

#9













This is about the last of my cards that I've taken photos of, except for the ones that I made with some embellisments that a dear friend gave me for my birthday.  I'll probably post those next.
Last night we watched the BSU game, and was thrilled when they won so readily.  I always get nervous when they take Kellen Moore out of the game, but...they did okay.  Then we watched the rerun of the Mayweather/Ortiz boxing match.  I don't know about you guys...but I'm NOT going to pay to watch boxing.  I was really disappointed that Mayweather showed such LITTLE class.  He knocks out Ortiz when he's just giving him a little hug and apologizing for the head butt he gave him.  I thought it was terrible.  Then after the match, he tells Harold Lederman that HBO should fire him...that he doesn't know anything about boxing...I laughed when Lederman told him he wished he was 50 years younger and he'd kick his A**.  Later he said, I probably wouldn't have been able to kick his A** even 50 years ago, but I sure would have given it a try.

No comments: