Sunday, July 12, 2009

Measuring Wire

Yesterday we went into work at 5:00 a.m....I had to get up at 3:30 so I could shower and do my hair. We did get all the wire measured, ready for inventory this week. We'll start after work on Thursday. Jeff took us out for breakfast when we finished, and then he and I drove to Twin to see if that 5th wheel we like was still there. We looked at them agan, and it's my favorite. It's just soooo much money though. We're both having a hard time spending that kind of money right now. I would really like it, but I sure don't want to drain our savings to do it. I wish we knew where this economy is going. This country for that matter. It's a little scary for me.
Today Jason & Sally had a dinner to celebrate Whitney and Kyllie's birthday's. Whitney is six and on Tuesday Kyllie will be one. Mom rode up with us, and they had a nice dinner. Danelle & the kids came too, so I got to hold Ellie most of the time. Danelle brought me a CD of my birthday party, so I'll be able to post some pics tomorrow.

No comments: