Sunday, June 14, 2009

Visiting

Yesterday, Jeff, his brothers, Steve and Ken, and his dad went 4-wheeling for the day. I didn't really feel like doing much of anything, so I drove up to Danelle's and spent the day holding Ellie. Wow, has she been growing. She weighs 13# now, and laughed outloud last Sunday. She usually doesn't sleep very long at a time, but she slept almost two hours while I held her and rocked her. It was fun. Treven built a fort out of the cardtable and his comforter. He had alot of fun with that. He has a very large stuffed moose, that in the course of the day, he dressed, said he was his brother, and named him Jack! What an imigination that kid has. I was happy to see how their whole family gets along so well, and works together. Makes me happy to see that. I was very impressed with how gentle and loving Treven is with Ellie. You can tell he just loves that baby.
Last night, Jeff, Steve, Reta, Vern, and myself went to dinner together at the Upper Crust. It was nice to visit with them and enjoy some time together. Steve doesn't get up here all that often with the farming he does. It was raining in Utah too though, so he couldn't bale hay.

No comments: