Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation




I went to my first granddaughter's graduation Tuesday evening...am I really that old? I can't believe Brittney is 18 and graduating from high school. I remember very well, when Stephanie called to tell me that she was pregnant. I was 41, and thought...what? I'm going to be a grandma? I hated it! I couldn't believe she was doing this to me. And I was kidding myself that I wasn't getting OLD. Well, after she was born and Danelle and I flew out to Okalahoma to see her...that all changed. I was so proud to be a Grandma. And I haven't looked back since. I would love to post some of Britt's pictures from when she was little...she was such a cute thing. And stilll is beautiful. I love how she always hugs me and tells me she loves me. She's always been so loving. She looked absolutely radiant Tuesday. Thank you Nelson's for the wonderful dinner and for letting us share that special time. I was excited that Brittney's grandfather came from Oregon, her Greatgrandmother, her aunt's and cousins...it was awesome. Congrats!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good pictures...thanks again for coming.

Janell said...

Great event, nice pix. I can hardly believe that she is 18 already too. How time flies.