Monday, April 14, 2014

Tag- You're It! Challenge


The challenge should you decide to accept it:  Make a gift bag or box and a tag to match.
You can see the tag I made to match this gift.  I had a baby gift, so I covered a SU gable box with this darling paper.  Loved it!  Then made the tag with scraps of paper that matched.  I thought it turned out way cute.  Love it when I have a challenge and actually have to be "creative".








I attended a double wedding shower the same day I made the baby gift box, and thought the tags for these gifts were nice also.  I have to admit I made them a few years ago when I was doing exchanges.  I just hadn't gotten around to using them.  I wrapped one gift (bowls) in netting and added the tag, and wrapped the other gift in gold foil paper and added the tag.  One of the brides really like the poem on the 2nd tag....love when something comes together.





No comments: