Sunday, September 1, 2013

Steph at retreat..awhile ago.






These are photos from the spring retreat a couple of years ago...um...I started this page at the last retreat in April, and I finally got it out and finished it.  It's the ONLY page I've even worked on since April.  How sad is that?  I never go that long without scrapping.  I can't believe it.
But, since I started Project Life, I just haven't gotten my REAL scrapbook stuff out to work on.  I'm doing good to try and keep up with PL.  But, I'm committed to at least finishing the layouts I started last spring before we go again...in just about six short weeks.  Yikes!!!! I'd better get a move on.
Went golfing with Steph & Dave Friday night, and had a ball.  First time Jeff and I have golfed for about 11 years.  At least since I tore my ACL.  I think I might have played once or twice, and Jeff played in Couerd'lene ...that's about it.  We actually had so much fun that we're thinking of going again tomorrow.

No comments: