Monday, July 29, 2013

Project Life Week 24







I'm actually caught up on my Project Life now...yeah!  I am really enjoying the process, and I know I use way too many photos and not enough journaling, but...it's the photos I love.  Also, I started writing the journaling on the back of the photos.  I really don't care if they last forever...whose realistically going to want them when I die anyway...so it's just a fun way to keep some memories.  This was the week of the Wood family reunion, and Treven and Ellie went up with us on Thursday evening and stayed until their parents came on Saturday.  It was so much fun to have them with us.  Treven made that fire ring, and I had him make it bigger...well, I should have just let him do what he wanted.  We were a little too far away from the fire when we got done, but didn't he do an awesome job?  Well, of course Ellie had to make her own fire ring and have a REAL fire in it.  We had a ball with them.  We were excited that the Gibbons family came up on Saturday too.  We missed the rest of our kids though. 

No comments: