Thursday, July 25, 2013

Project Life Week 23




I need to quit being lazy and trim up these photos and make them a little more presentable....don't I?  I always just load them up exactly as I take them, and don't bother trying to do anything with them.  I did like the way I cut the larger photo of Treven into pieces in the right, upper corner.  I didn't have as many photos as I usually do, and that was something Robin had told me she saw on a blog.  After looking at some of the PL blogs, I have decided I use too many photos and I don't do enough creative things on the pages....so maybe next time I do some weeks.  I was catching up, but now I'm slow again...Summer is always just so busy.
We did get inventory finished at work, which is nice....my last one!  I can't wait to retire.

No comments: