Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Scarves



 
After Christmas, I wasn't sure that any of the girls liked the scarves I had made for Christmas, but Mikayla and Braquel both asked me if I would make them a black and white scarf.  So, I made each of them one.  Braquel wore hers to work one day with a black pea coat, and it looked so cute.  I loved it.  Recently, she & Keven told me they had stopped at the KOA for something, and Qel was wearing it.  The lady that runs it wanted to know where she got it, and when Keven told her that her Grandma had made it, she told him to have me bring some in because she was sure she could sell them...now Jeff thinks I should do it.  I've just had so much fun making them...I just might.  That is when I get done giving them away...for free.  I guess Mikayla has a red coat that she wears hers with...I haven't seen it yet though.  It is very hard to find the yarn though...in WalMart, they've even started putting the yarn in RFID'd boxes because they've had so much theft.  Yarn...is that crazy or what?

No comments: