Sunday, February 10, 2013

I'm back

Just a note to let all of you know that I've been without a computer for.....forever.  At least it seems like it, but today I have spent about 8 hours trying to get everything back up and running.  I at least have the monitor working, a NEW printer...because my older, wide-format printer won't work with the NEW computer...I even set up my old scanner.  Downloading new driver and software, but...so far...I still can't get it to work.
I'm going to get rid of my BossKut.  I think I've used it about two times.  Never could really get it going, and since I have a circuit...I'm about to just give up and try to sell...it.  I thought it would be so much fun because you can cut from your computer and not have to buy all the cartridges.  But, I just couldn't get it together I guess.
This computer is Window's 8 and it's wayyyyy different.  I sure hope I get used to it and can figure everything out.  Wish me luck.
I'll start posting a lot of projects and photos that I've been taking for the past month or so. 

No comments: