Thursday, May 3, 2012

This & That


This was an apron I made for the retreat.  We used it as a prize for one of the games we played.  We had a pajama parade, and Marcy and Steph won one of the gifts...Marcy got this and Steph got something else since she already had an apron that I had made.  Beats sharing I guess.  Chelsey helped me pick out the fabric the Saturday she came over to help us clean the garage.
I thought it turned out pretty cute myself.






I used one of the silk flowers I made on it, which I just love. 
I had a ton of fun at the retreat, and I sure hope everyone that went enjoyed it as much as I did.  Danelle did the cooking and we had the BEST food!  It was way fun...even if my husband did make fun of us for taking a U-Haul to take all our stuff in.  It came in way handy actually.  And it was so much fun to spend the time driving visiting with friends.

No comments: