Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May exchange card #3





Well, this is the 3rd of my "beautiful background" cards.  It's okay, but nothing spectacular.  I always want everything I make to turn out wonderful, and sometimes...they just fall short of the mark.  Like I don't care of the color, or the design, or something doesn't quite stamp right, etc.  I can always find things wrong with everything I make.  But I do have fun trying, so I just keep at it.
Tonight Liz came over and spent the evening with me.  She worked on some "family" letters, and I made the last of my "flowers" for the exchange.  I'm all ready to ship them off tomorrow.  Hopefully everyone likes what I made...but again...I could find fault with all of the things I made.  I showed Liz how to make the coffee filter flowers tonight...which I did like.  Also, the cupcake liner ones...she liked those.  It was a great evening, and I loved every minute of it.  It's so nice to enjoy someone's company and be crafty together.  Thanks for coming Liz.
I'm posting this tonight before I go to bed, because I need to get up way early and head into work and try to catch up.  Today I just kept getting further and further behind.  And only two days off...I hate it.

No comments: