Thursday, February 5, 2009

Catching up

I have been on zoom this week, trying to finish up projects. I have finished the retirement book for Georgia...she retired in September...put the binding on a wall quilt that's been laying there for about three years now, made two receiving blankets that were cut out and had laid on my table forever, gone through about two years worth of magazines and cut out what I wanted. I'm giving the rest away. I went through my paper scraps and cleaned it up. I am covering a couple of tins to put valentine cookies in now. I've finished all my layouts for the 2006-2007 album. Thanks Robin for doing almost my last one...which I love...love...love. Now, I've got a card made that I'll be teaching next week for my niece, and all the parts & pieces ready for that project. I'm down to dressing those dolls...which I can't seem to find patterns for. But...I will be doing something with them starting next week...no later...even if I have to make my own.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Holy cow you are busy!! Thanks for letting me do one of your layouts!