Saturday, September 20, 2008


























These are the cards that I made for the September card exchange that my sister administrates. Sounds official doesn't it? She is a SU demonstrator, so we try to use their stamps for the main part. We have a monthly theme, and you can make whatever you want...just use stamps. It's been alot of fun, and I love being creative. I love making cards, because in a limited amount of time, I can make something creative and finish it. If you want to join the exchange, it's easy. You can make up to 5 sets (each set is pretty made pretty much alike), put them with envies, and turn them in. It's fun to see the ideas people come up with. Check it out.






2 comments:

~L said...

Awesome job on the cards! I think they may just motivate me to do this swap!

Jensen Family said...

Lois I love the cards and tags! I am so excited you have a blog....woo hoo!! I missed you at the scrap retreat. Hopefully we can all get together soon and scrap some more.