Saturday, September 20, 2008

New grand baby





This is my newest grandbaby Kylee Mae, born in July. She is the sweetest and looks just like her big brother Sam. This was on her blessing day, and I made the dress for her big sister Ivy, when she was blessed almost 12 years ago. Each of Jason & Sally's girls have worn the dress for their blessing's, plus Sally's sister has used it twice also. It's one of those frilly, lacy tricot dresses, and it makes me very proud that she is still using it.

Jason & Sally had a dinner after their church, but I was the only one from my family that made it. It isn't that I don't like Sally's family,because I certainly do, but it was strange not to have my own kids and grandkids there. But, most of them were out of town that day. Gotta love grandkids. I know I do.








No comments: