Thursday, February 16, 2017

Mother's Day




The last few years I've tried to have a dinner on Mother's Day.  Not only for my mother and Jeff's mother, but to also celebrate Braquel's, Danelle's, and Sally's birthdays.  It's been way fun.  We usually grill salmon and I make baked red potatoes, salads, veggies, etc.  It was very nice this year.  Keven and Braquel brought me the bouquet of flowers, Danelle and family gave me the silver bracelet (I wear it every day) which says:  Always my mother, Forever my friend.  I guess a lady in Albion makes them.  Jason and family gave me the wagon, which is awesome.  When I planted all my flowers I put them in it and just wheeled them around to the different barrels.  Wonderful day!
Steph & Dave gave me a certificate for golf at Canyon Springs!

No comments: