Friday, December 4, 2015

Keeping Kierra




Back in August, Jeff and I kept Kierra, Treven, and Ellie for a day...then extended the stay for Treven and Ellie...another day. 
Kierra was just so cute.  She would just giggle when I'd play "boo" with her.  I tried to video it, but I couldn't hide my face and say boo and take video all at the same time.  But she was just so much fun to have for the day.  We would keep her anytime!
Treven and Ellie were fun too.  Ellie and I crafted and Treven helped Grandpa with the 4-wheeler.  On Tuesday, I took them into the skate park and Treven played for awhile, then we came home and Grandpa helped him make a ramp out of plywood for his skateboard.  He was pretty excited about it, and even tried to give Grandpa $10.00 for helping him and the materials.  I thought that was really cool.  Of course, Jeff didn't take it...but he's been taught well!

No comments: