Saturday, May 11, 2013

Project Life Week 14 and Taylor's baking


I really, really need to figure out how to take photos of Project Life before I put it in the sleeves.  The glare from the light totally ruins the photo.  But if I turn out the lights, it doesn't help much either.  If I lay everything on top and try taking the photo before inserting in the pockets, everything slides around and doesn't look good either....what to do?  Maybe try photographing during the day when I don't have the lights on.  That might work!




I am not sure why I didn't keep all my worksheets for Project Life.  I've started making more notes about what goes on during the week so I can do the journaling, and thought...wow.  I could just save these sheets and sort of have a journal...short, short, short journal...but...so now I'm saving them.  I already have two.

The layout below is one I started last October at the retreat and finished when I got home.  I'm still posting a lot of those layouts because I got so many started.  This spring...not so good.  I think I actually worked on three (3)...not common for me.  But, I had to do the cooking this time, and it seems like all I did.  The good thing about it though, was that I got to spend a lot of time visiting with different ladies as they came and went in the kitchen.  That part was way fun.





Taylor made these cupcakes for my birthday, and brought them down.  He and Christ were going to spend time with their dad, and made a special trip to drop off these treats.  Aren't they wonderful?  I was so excited about them.  Taylor told his mother I couldn't STOP taking photos.  He was pretty good about letting me do it.


No comments: