Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Pictures











I had a call today from a friend, who asked...where are those baby pictures? I know, I'm been trying to load them, but had trouble. I gave up, but her call today made me realize I need to get them up so people can see how tiny and cute she really is. Of course, now she's already outgrown all of her preemie clothes. She is growing soooo fast. I just don't get to see her enough though.
Danelle says she loves to eat...all the time. She is already "spoiled", and wants to be held all the time. How can you resist? And with those sister's and a brother...what can I say. Treven just loves the girl. He told his mom, that she wouldn't ever get spankings. Danelle told him, well, when she grows up and she's naughty, she might. He said..."No, I'm going to tell Dad that I'll take all her spankings for her". How sweet is that? Of course, he may change his mind when it comes right down to it too.




No comments: