Sunday, December 2, 2012




Our drive took us over Galena Summit last week, and there was probably 20-24" of snow.  We saw lots of people up skiing already.  I didn't realize they had that much snow, and we pleased to see it.  We certainly need lots of snow this year.
When we took a drive to Driggs a few weeks ago, I was so disappointed to see Palisades Reservior so low.  It is way, WAY back from Alpine.  I'm hoping we get tons of snow...in the mountains...this year.  Not so crazy about getting down here, but I'd even be happy with that.
I think I'm getting quite a lot of things done this week.  I finished binding my quilt, I finished binding the blanket Britt made, I finished up my three sets of blocks, I made over 50 tags for work, I made my 8 jars....I am going to make that many more...I absolutely love them.  I wasn't making one for myself, and Jeff thinks I should make them for his mom and my mom...I can think of soooo many people to give them to.  I just love them!  Anyway, I feel like I'm moving right along this week.  Hope I can keep it up!

No comments: