Thursday, December 20, 2012

LED jars- more












Well, this is a little backwards, because I started with the last jars I made and not the first.  As you can see, the last photo is showing the tops of the jars.  I glued a jar ring around the battery.  Then decorated the jars, and put the top on.  They are just the cutest things.  I just loved them all.
Jeff & I went to Twin Falls last night and he bought the only gift he does....mine.  Of course, he let me pick it out, and I'm pretty excited....a new computer!  YES.  I've been having so much trouble with mine, and I'm excited to be getting a new one....but....Windows 8.  Has anyone used it yet?  I wasn't really thrilled about it.  I guess it's supposed to be sort of like Apple...touchscreen.  No start button.  You just type in the first letter of whatever program you want to start....um...there could be a learning curve here.

No comments: