Sunday, July 25, 2010

BBQ

Reta had the food all set up outside, with the drink and the cups on a little table. Ellie just kept getting more cups and having a great time. She also put rocks in them. She was very entertaining for the rest of us.


A week ago, Vern & Reta held a BBQ at their home for my birthday. She invited my whole family, which was so cool.

Steph & Dave came from Gooding with Lindsay and Brooke, Gary & Danelle and their family came, Jason & Sally and all of their kids came, and she even invited my mother and Tori was home so she went. It was great fun. I think it was probably overwhelming for her to feed so many though. She is a sweetheart and I just love her. I'll try to post a few more photos from there because I have so many grandkids and I like showing them off.

No comments: