Friday, August 20, 2010

So many things to tell about

The photo challenge this week was to take photos of three different buildings.  I love taking photos of old buildings, so I loved this one.  Not sure I met the challenge of three different prespectives, or that any of these buildings mean anything to me.  They were all up Fish Creek, and I loved taking them.  We walked up to all of them and checked them out also.  The one above was a nice home, and it looked like they had lived in it until not too long ago.  There was a meter on a power pole and wires going to the house...so they had electricity.  There was an old stove on the porch, and bed springs on the front patio.  Looked like there had been a ton of rats in it though, so I didn't get too many photos of the inside.
This house is leaning, which was interesting.  I didn't get out and walk over to it though, because there was a fence around it.  I loved the color of the wood though, and the position.
This was a shop of some kind.  It was full of old tools and tires, etc.  We only looked through the windows and didn't disturb anything.  I don't think it's right to take anything from somewhere like this.  Don't you love the wood?  I liked looking around and taking alot of photos here.
Every time I start to think I'm running out of things to share on my blog, I download my camera and I have a million new things to share.  I have lots of photos to share in the next few days, and I love them all.  Mainly because there of my family.

No comments: