Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm an air head!

Last night when I got home, I thought I'd get the laundry from the weekend done up and put away. So I started with my whites. Before we left, and when I was packing the 5th wheel, I found that the shampoo bottle had tipped over and spilled most of a new bottle all over in the shower. I didn't want to try and wash it out (it would fill up the holding tank for sure) so I just took a hand towel and wiped it all up. Since we were leaving, I just put it in the utility sink. Well, when I started whites last night, I grabbed that towel out of the sink...threw it in with the whites...and didn't even think about the shampoo. You know where I'm headed with this don't you?
I came in from pulling weeds to check my laundry, and the machine has stopped and it's blinking..."suds" "suds" "suds"...The machine is clear full of suds. With my pea brain, I think...well, I'll just run the rinse and spin cycle and clear it out. Sure...more suds...."suds" "suds" "suds"...Suds are coming out of the door, running onto the floor. Finally, I just push stop and unlock, and begin carrying large armfuls of suds to the sink. I run cold water trying to break them up. What a mess. Jeff just laughed when I told him about it.
I haven't had that many suds coming out of the machine since Lindsay and Brooke started it for me when we very first bought the front load machine. I should have grabbed a camera and taken photos.

No comments: