Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's Saturday....yeah!



These are a couple of the photos I took of Braquel for my class. She is just so beautiful. I love her. She has finished high school, and will graduate on Monday night. She goes to work for the BLM on June 1st. I'm so proud of her.
The only problem with Saturday...it's cold, windy, snowy, rainy, who knows what else we'll get today. Jeff and I were going to work outside, and we did get a little bit done...but gave up since it's so cold and windy. Hate that.
I finished my cards from scraps this morning. I got 38..I think it was. I'm giving some to my mother since she has soooo many grandkids, great grandkids, and great-great grandkids to send to. I'm not sure she really wanted them, but I told her if she didn't, I'd take them to one of the old folks home or something. They're mostly kids cards, but I figured maybe the people there could give them to their grandkids. They usually appreciate getting cards and I haven't done it for awhile.

No comments: