Sunday, July 15, 2012

Card of the day #3




Nothing moved on the elephant, but I still thought he was pretty cute.  I used some of the paper out of a pad from DCWV called The Citrus Matstack.  They are 4.5"x6.5".  Perfect for card fronts and a little strip to match another card.  I got this stack at JoAnn's for the 40% off too.  Lot's of pretty citrus colored paper. 
Yesterday we measured our wire at work...started at 5:00 am and it was muggy and hot.  But, we finished earlier than we normally did (about 9:30-10:00) and then we all went to the Wayside for breakfast.  It's nice when you like the people you work with and can enjoy work as well as a little relaxation.  It's not like we spend time with each other away from work, but we could.  Makes work more enjoyable.
Jeff didn't feel well in the afternoon, so I went to Jason & Sally's alone.  I was the only other one there.  Jason did dutch oven potatoes, pulled pork, jello salad...it was way yummy.  Then he had made two different dutch oven cobbler's...peach and chocolate/raspberry.  It was wonderful.  And the kids all entertained me.  Natalie played the piano, Whitney played her violin, and Kylee sang songs.  Most of them original...like telling me stories.  It was absolutely wonderful!

No comments: