Saturday, January 14, 2012

Prom


I loved how this layout turned out actually.  I really like the border at the bottom.  Thanks Christy...she showed me this on a circuit cartridge and you just do "extended" or "long"...I can't remember exactly how we did it, but I loved how lacey and pretty it was.  Thanks to Marcy for bringing it.  I've looked for that particular cartridge and haven't found it.  I really liked how it turned sparkly when we sprayed it too.  Again...thanks Christy.  Then I added some pearls on it and along the edges of some of the photos.  It helps that Mikayla is such a beatiful girl too...doesn't it?  I helped to alter the dress to fit her better, so it was exciting to see the photos that Danelle took.  I loved them all.  Glad she shared with me.














Thanks for taking a look.

1 comment:

allthingsrobbin said...

Lois, You always do such amazing work! What a treasure your scrapbooks are!