Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Exchange


The theme for May, as you might remember from when I posted my cards, was to use the same set of stamps to make four different cards.  I thought all of the ones I received back were cute.  The above set were made by Laurie.

I was especially glad to get men's cards since I go through so many of them.  I loved this set.  They discontinued this stamp set, but I still have mine and use it quite often.  These were made by Doris.

Julie always makes cute cards, and this month was no exception.  Gotta love the colors.


Next to men, the most I use are for kids, so these will come in handy.  On the top right, the car moves along a string, which is really cute.  Mom made this set.


Wow...eight men's cards in one exchange.  Love it!  This is really a nice set, and I may have to break down and buy it.  Janell made this set.  Love the colors and the cute ideas.
So, this month's exchange was pretty cool.

No comments: