Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm back

I'm taking a class from Big Scrapbooking, and they wanted us to post a photo of our scrap area. I did take this one after I got the patterned paper re-organized awhile back. It doesn't show the new racks that I got though...just the old space cleaned up alot. I'll have to take some more to saw the mess I had all over the floor while I was doing this...now that's scary!
I'm back from vacation, and buried with work. When Jeff gets back Saturday, I'll be buried with laundry. I don't want to even think about that. My flight back was a little rough, but not too bad. It rained on the way home, but I still thought I could get the lawn mowed. But, the lawn mower's battery was dead. So, I put the charger on it this morning and it still wouldn't start. I hate it when that happens! So, I ran down and borrowed mom's and did get it mowed. It was so long I couldn't use the grass catcher though. Had to mow it and then I finally got our's started and tried to pick up the grass. It kept clogging up, but it looks better than it did. And it rained while I was picking up the grass...I'm beginning to think we're never going to have warm, sunny weather.

Our trip was awesome. We saw whales two different times, which was a highlight for us. We also saw elk, deer, coyote, seals, tons of birds...it was so gorgeous there. All green and tons of flowers blooming. I'll be uploading some photos real soon.

No comments: