Monday, February 8, 2010

Feeling Scrappy again


These photos are of Treven while we were in Albion. He's just the cutest thing ever and he has my number. Whatever he wants...I would give him if it was up to me.

Sorry. I'm trying not to get glare spots on my layouts when I photograph them, so I've been trying to turn off different lights. I'm afraid this one was a little too dark and is blurred. And Mikayla is so beautiful in these too.

More photos of Ellie. These were taken in April.

Chelsey is growing up too. Can't believe how fast time goes by. Aren't my granddaughter's the most beautiful girls you've ever seen?

This is another layout that was inspired by a magazine layout. That's been kind of fun. I've finished all the photos I had put together with paper, so now I've got to get more kits ready to go.

No comments: