Sunday, January 10, 2010

A few more photos

Above is the bulletin board that I made for Ivy. She's really into horses, so I tried to make her's more western. She seemed to like it.
This is Chelsey's bulletin board. She seemed to like it. It's hard to tell when the kids really like something, and when they're just being polite. It won't be long, and Braquel is planning to move out and go to school is Twin, so then Mikayla will move into Kell's room and Chelsey will have her own room...at least until Ellie moves in with her.

This is Brooke's and Jayden's bulletin boards. Brooke liked hers...I could tell. Jaden acted like she really liked hers and told me she was going to redo her room in black/white/blue. Darin had told me that, so that's why hers is done in black/white/cream. I also made Lindsay one for her birthday which was a celery green.
It's been super cold here for awhile, but this weekend is a little warmer. Not warm enough to melt the ice rinks we have all over, but at least not zero!


1 comment:

Robin said...

they turned out GREAT!!