Monday, August 24, 2009

Layout for Challenge


Here's a layout I did for a challenge. I loaded page one first, but then page two went above it. Someday I'm actually going to figure out how to fix these stupid mistakes I make all the time. Danelle gave me these pics of Ellie...aren't they just the cutest. Last week, she stopped to drop off my Avon, and I went out to the car to see Ellie. When I started talking to her, she started giggling. Everytime I would say something to her, she would laugh right out loud. Danelle said she really didn't laugh out loud very often, so I was excited that she laughed at me...I know...I'm really funny looking! I told Danelle I needed some baby time, and maybe they should all go to the movie again.
The kids started school here today, but I haven't talked to any of them yet to see how it went. I did stop at WalMart to pick up some things and it was BUSY...everyone picking up school things that weren't on the list I would guess.

No comments: